Paint Valley ADAMH Board is looking for a Database/Network Coordinator who is innovative, eager to own their success and energized by the opportunity to grow their database and network skills.
The Paint Valley ADAMH Board has been building a behavioral health system of care for local residents within a five-county region in Southern Ohio since 1967.
The Database/Network Coordinator role is responsible for client claims processing, database report development and other state system process reporting. Managing in-house computer software systems, servers, storage devices and network connections to ensure high availability and security of the supported business applications is also a component of the position.
This individual also participates in the strategic planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
• Age 18
• High School Diploma or GED
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and MS Access
• Demonstrated working knowledge of database reporting.
• Business Associate Degree or Associate Degree in Computer Science Preferred
• 3 years’ experience in an office setting
• Experience in an automated claims management and accounting systems
• Certifications in CompTIA+ and Networking
• Valid Driver’s license and appropriate auto insurance
• Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Paid time off: Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
• 13 Paid Holidays
Paint Valley Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health (ADAMH) Service Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com