No Job Openings at this time.
ADAMH Provider Agencies
Pike County Recovery Council provides Integrated AOD and Mental Health services to clients in a residential, transitional, and out-patient setting at multiple locations throughout Pike and Ross Counties.
• 100% Paid benefits for employee
• Competitive Salary
• Paid holidays, vacation, and birthday
• 401K retirement
• Free staff gym on site
• Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• 100% paid by employer life insurance & long term disability
• Administer and record screening tests, intakes and assessments
• Facilitate groups and individual counseling
• Prepare progress reports for attorneys, court, probation officers, and others
• Prepare and maintain client EHR files
• Bachelor’s degree and experience in counseling
• At least LCDCII and/or higher preferred
• AOD Addiction and/or mental health counseling experience a must
• Must have great communication skills and computer knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Pike County Recovery Council is a Contract agency of the Paint Valley ADAMH Board and is governed by a Board of Directors as well as community leaders who give their time and talents to further the mission.
Submit Resumes to:
Cassie Barber, Human Resource Manager
Pike Co. Recovery Council
218 E. North St.
Waverly, OH 45690